Wednesday, May 1, 2013

No more kisses

I guess there is time limit when a dad get kisses from their kids. One morning i kissed her when she wasn't noticing. But she didn't like it and revolted.

Then her mom (as know from the women side) said that a girl at a certain age can decide if she wants a kiss from her parents or not and as parent I need to ask before I kiss her. She refused to be kissed and the rest (sister and their mom) also refused.

Now I am a kissless dad and wonder when the time will come back again.
 
stop kissing me, you stinky daddy
you should know by then that there is a certain age when she doesn't wanna be kissed again. next time you have to ask before you kiss her

4 comments:

  1. She's a hard life, mate! Good on ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah mate...started already. Soon Juno will follow.

      Delete
  2. I know that issue. Coffee kisses are deadly, my wife keeps telling me.
    There is only one way: drink tea instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice thought...unfortunately I can't resist coffee :)

      Delete